Friday, March 5, 2010

mean nuthing!

I hate
I regret
I am sick
when I was in the way, does he feel what I feel? or he just love to sniff?
to frightened ordinary world?
basically I love it .. is not that easy to love someone, but why is it so easy to love ..
why should I? regret because I know you
no reason why you leave me to go
whether reasonable? tell me what actually happened on ... do you torment my mind ... in the heart murmur, I forgot you like it
Any one of me
sad that only God knows ... I love you
but why you appear again after I managed to forget you
I like it just want to throw you out of the box my mind, but I can not
when you leave me, what you do not misses me? Will you remember me even an hour?
let me go because there happens to know every wisdom
I am sure that trying to remove you from my life .... but not successful
reminded me
I am always here with you ... I am sure I'll be me on a certain day you will find me again.
I hate on what you have done me

BECOZ
WHAT GOES ARROUND COMES ARROUND~

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment